Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fundraising Fashion Show

I was a speaker (and a model) at a fashion show hosted by the Dancing with the Mountain Stars event, a benefit for the Summit Medical Center Health Foundation.
The Royal Image Boutique dressed several models selling wardrobe for the upcoming event in October. 30% of all sales went to the Summit Medical Center for cardiovascular equipment.


As a newly named ambassador for the American Heart Association, I was honored to share my story. I look forward to the Dancing with the Mountain Stars event in October.


Myself with the host of this amazing event. Thanks for having me!



My beautiful sister titleholders, Amy Nakos Mrs. Frisco 2008 and Ronnie Bibb Mrs. Meeker 2008 were also models in the fashion show. We had such great fun!!



Ronnie Bibb could sell ice to an Eskimo!! I think she actually convinced Bob, an attendee to the event, that this pink rhinestone belt was perfect for him!





No comments: