Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Competition photos from Tucson!

Mrs. America was an unforgettable experience. I walked away with 50 new friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Even though the night was bitter sweet because that was in deed the last time I competed ; I have no regrets and felt honored to end my pageant career as Mrs. Colorado 2008. A special thank you to Tricia Dampier, my state director for making this opportunity possible.

During collective judging of preliminary gown competition.


During the finale on final night of the Mrs. America 2009 competition. What an experience that was!


During the preliminary swimsuit competition. I was in the best shape of my life, thanks to my trainer Ray Kahn from Kick-fit Sports.


During the traditional Mrs. America state Costume competition. I placed top 10 in state costume. It was the Colorado mountain sunset. My costume was inspired by a photo of the Maroon Bells in Aspen, Colorado during sunset.


The delegates had a blast taking a tour of Tucson. We shopped, of course stopped for Starbucks and ended the night with dinner and dancing!


Wow, it has been like Christmas everyday since I returned from Tucson! All 51 contestants had a gift exchange over pageant week. Goodies ranged from jewelry, beauty products, candy and even some great books. I received so much stuff, I have been opening goodies since I got home. Thanks again Mrs. America class of 08'!
Miss you ladies!






No comments: