Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Zarlengo Foundation Ball

Henry Winkler (aka, The Fonz) . . . producer, actor, writer and motivational speaker was the special guest of the evening.
The Zarlengo Foundation benefits the Havern Center, a school for children with learning disabilities. These group of people help fund these educational programs and have gone above and beyond to bring awareness to children with learning disabilities.
Henry Winkler has been a HUGE success despite growing up with learning disabilities himself. He was so inspiring and I was so honored to be a part of this great event.
I modeled a 7 karat diamond bracelet that was donated by one of the board members. The bracelet was worth over $9000. The raffle for the bracelet raised quite a bit of money for the Havern Center.
A special THANK YOU to the Zarlengo family and all of the attendees that help raise money for such a great cause!

My handsome date, my husband John. (Notice, I'm discreetly showing off that diamond bracelet to him! I convinced him to buy LOTS of those raffle tickets!)






Winner of the 7 Karat diamond bracelet! He had to pry it out of my hands!!
Congratulations!!


Anna Marie Zarlengo, Board of Director member and event coordinator.


Enjoying the evening with fellow guests.

No comments: