Monday, May 11, 2009

I HAVE HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!


I can't believe in just a few days I will be crowning the new Mrs. Colorado!
This past year has been amazing!
Having made almost 60 appearances, I reflect on each one with fond memories and gratitude. This past year has made me a better person!
Thank you to the people of Colorado for all of your support and making me proud to represent this beautiful state!

Good Luck to all of the 2009 contestants!
I can't wait to see you this weekend!!

At Mrs. America in Tucson, AZ.

Celebrating a cancer survivor's remission.


Children's Hospital



The Heart Walk

Boo at the Zoo Heart Healthy Challenge


Make A Wish Foundation. Survivor and artist.


Mrs. America delegates.


Recipients of the Henry M. Porter humanitarian award.


Queen For A Day at Children's Hospital.


Henry Winkler at the Zarlengo Ball.


Veteran's Dinner.


With McGruff.













No comments: