Monday, July 06, 2009

2009 Miss Colorado America Pageant

On June 28th, I attended the Miss Colorado America Pageant. It was a great show and all the contestants looked amazing! Beautiful and talented young women from all over the state of Colorado competed in the Miss Colorado, Miss Colorado's Outstanding Teen, and the Miss Colorado Teen divisions.
This was the first pageant I attended as a spectator since I won Mrs. Colorado, and I must say that it was REALLY nice to just sit in the audience and relax for a change!

Here I am pictured with the newly crowned Miss Colorado America, Katie Layman. She was stunning on stage, and performed a beautiful dance routine for her talent. Best of luck to Katie at the Miss America Pageant!
For more information, visit their website at www.misscolorado.org.






No comments: