Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bare Escentuals Cherry Creek Mall

My second appearance of the day was at the Bare Escentuals store in the Cherry Creek Mall. I had a fun afternoon greeting customers, signing autographs and taking pictures. The staff treated me like royalty, even giving me a makeover. Their products are amazing! Bare Escentuals was gracious enough to act as a sponsor to the Mrs. Colorado Pageant this year, offering complimentary make up application to the contestants during preliminaries and finals.


Here I am pictured with the AMAZING staff at Bare Escentuals in the Cherry Creek Mall.


What girl doesn’t love getting a makeover? My eyes looked amazing when she was done!


It’s always so fun when little girls see me in my crown and they ask me if I’m a “real princess.”

A few boys were even lured into the store to get an autograph card!

No comments: