Friday, December 11, 2009

Embark on YOUR journey!


I've held the title of Mrs. Colorado for 7 months now, and it's been the ride of a lifetime! As I look back on this past year, it's made me very sentimental because I'm over halfway through with what will go down in history as one of the greatest years of my life. During my years competing for the title, I thoroughly enjoyed every single experience that I had on my journey to the crown. And being Mrs. Colorado has been a dream come true!
So to those of you who have ever thought about competing in this pageant, and would like to experience all that it has to offer, I would like to ecourage you to take that leap of faith and DO IT! This, I promise you, is an incredible journey! Now go start your's!

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney

No comments: