Friday, May 23, 2014

Photos, Makeup, and Fun! Oh my!

Preparations for Mrs. America have begun! I'm having so much fun choosing my official Mrs. America headshot and designing my ad page for the program book. Mrs. Colorado sponsor Megan Anderson of Graphique Fine Photography is amazing! I know that many of you have worked with Megan for the state pageant, but if you haven't worked with her, you need to. Words to describe Megan and her team...talented, professional, artistic, and FUN! I also had the pleasure of working with a new makeup artist, Cejana Ferreira. It takes some work to make this face look picture perfect at 8 am and she does great work. 

If you need family photos, new headshots or just want to feel beautiful, be sure to contact these two wonderful sponsors. 

Graphique Fine Art Photography
Megan Anderson
graphiquephoto.com


Cejana Ferreira
(510)520-0996





No comments: