Thursday, August 14, 2014

Storybook Soaps

You know that saying "It takes a village," well that's how I have felt while preparing for Mrs. America. I truly don't know where I would be without the support of so many wonderful people. To thank my generous sponsors I will be featuring each of them here on the blog over the next few weeks.

One the many events that goes on during Mrs. America week is a contestant gift exchange. Each contestant must bring 51 items to share with the other contestants that represents something from their state. While considering what to do for my contestant gifts, I stumbled across an adorable hand-made soaps store on Etsy.

StorybookSoaps is owned by Marissa Villescas and is local here in Colorado. She makes the most adorable soaps. Marissa generously sponsored my gifts and I can't wait to share them with my Mrs. America sisters.

You can check out more of Marissa's creations at www.etsy.com/shop/storybooksoaps




No comments: