Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Where in the World is Mrs. Colorado America?

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I'm sorry I've been so bad with blogging lately, life has been a little hectic. So get ready, this is a lengthy post! Since returning from Mrs. America I have been able to support some wonderful organizations.

In September I attended the Champagne and Diamonds event benefitting Sense of Security, a nonprofit that provides financial assistant to women fighting breast cancer. It was a great night, supporting a great cause. I thoroughly enjoyed wearing the star auction item of the night, a diamond necklace!

In September we also shot the Mrs. Colorado America 2015 program cover with the very talented Megan Anderson of Graphique Fine Art Photography. No sneak peaks, you'll just have to wait until April!

October was a super busy month. I made my second appearance on Colorado's Best, this time to promote the Couture for Confidence Fashion Show benefitting Bella Boutique, a nonprofit committed to ensuring that each and every teenager is able to attend their high school dance, no matter what their economic conditions may be. This fashion show itself was such a unique event and I was even able to share it with several 2015 city titleholders. 


Another fun event in October was the Parker Wine Walk. We partnered with Bonne Bella Boutique, an official Mrs. Colorado America sponsor. That same weekend, I showed my support for our troops by helping collect food donations for Operation Homefront and their Fill the Mayflower event. Right after that event I shot over to Waxing the City Lakewood, another Mrs. Colorado America sponsor, as they hosted a breast cancer awareness event. By the end of the weekend I was exhausted!



The final weekend of October brought me to Arizona to attend my alma mater, Arizona State University's, homecoming festivities. I rode in the parade (in an AWESOME ride), attended an ASU luncheon where I had the opportunity to meet three NFL legends, Darren Woodson, Randall McDaniel, and Eric Allen. And attended the homecoming football game. It was quite an honor! P.S. The hand gesture is ASU's pitchfork. :)






I think this post is officially too long, so I'll catch you all up on November and December next month. Until then, be happy, be healthy, be you!

No comments: