Sunday, October 03, 2010

Queen Sendoff Party!

Prior to leaving for Tucson, Arizona for the 34th Mrs. America pageant, I had the pleasure of dining with the past Mrs. Colorado Queens. The Mrs. Colorado organization is distinctive in how connected the past queens remain. As I continue with my reign as 2010's representative, blessings anew are brought to my attention. The sisterhood and support of these remarkable women- a priceless gift I'll cherish for years and years to come!
The night of my sendoff party I heard about the queen's experiences at Mrs. America and what they would have me know to be best prepared for the experience. The party was organized beautifully by the former Mrs. Colorado director, Tricia Dampier. No detail was missed and the evening was one to remember.
Thank you Mrs. Colorado Queen Sisters- You blessed me and you are all Colorado Treasures.
Opening my Mrs. Colorado garment bag from Christina Sacha, Mrs. Colorado 2008

with Mrs. Colorado 2001, Traci Todd




No comments: