Monday, December 17, 2012

The Brass Ring Event- The Wild Life Experience


I was lucky enough to be invited to join a wonderful event that occurred at the Wild Life Experience in early November, The Brass Ring event.  This magical evening was to honor the founders of the Wild Life Experience, a couple who have given so much to this nonprofit.  

I was so impressed with the organization that must have occurred to pull off such an extravagant event. From the moment we stepped foot on the property, hospitality surrounded us. We were greeted with a Champaign and beautifully crafted appetizers severed on silver platters. The wild life surrounded us with life sized giraffe’s and lions, acrobatic dancers, jugglers, and more.  The sound of African drums filled the air and fire pits were everywhere.  I felt so lucky to be part of an event that was not only magical but for such a good cause.

If you have never visited the Wild Life Experience in Parker, I highly recommend it. It’s geared for families of all ages and is sure to leave you wanting more.
 
One of the nice things about attending events as Mrs. Colorado is that you can always bring a guest. My dear mom Sandy attended this fun event with me.

I was lucky enough to model this beautiful men's watch during the silent auction portion of the evening.


 

No comments: