Saturday, May 18, 2013

Signing Off- Mrs. Colorado 2012


As I approach my last hours of being Mrs. Colorado, I am overwhelmed with gratitude.  Holding the title of Mrs. Colorado 2012 has been more than an honor, it has been a true blessing. I would like to thank my family, friends, sponsors, queen sisters and director Emily Stark for all of their support, words of encouragement and generosity. I am humbled and privileged to have represented the married women of Colorado.  I will be forever grateful for the experiences and opportunities that I was given this past year.   Below are some photos from a few of my favorite events. 
I look forward to my last day of rehearsals at the beautiful Ellie Caulkins Opera house and can’t wait for this evening when I have the privilege of crowning my successor.  To all the contestants, stand bright tonight for you are a diamond!  For the last time, I’m signing off- Courtney Graham, Mrs. Colorado 2012.   














No comments: