Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Jingle Bell Run

I apologize for the delay in these photos but I had "technical difficulties" with my camera and thought I had lost all of these photos. Thanks to the camera shop, I was able to retrieve my pics!
Just a few weeks before Christmas I co-hosted the Jingle Bell Run with "Murphy" from KOSI 101. Even though the temperature was -4 it was still a great turn out to support the Arthritis Foundation.
Everyone was real troopers despite the weather and we all had a great time.

A few of the Nuggets Cheerleaders were also troopers to come out and cheer on the runners.


The costume winner . . . Santa's Little Helper! I judged the costume contest and not only was this festive but remember, it was -4 degrees! She earned 1st prize!


Whats a snowy day in December without Frosty and Santa!
















No comments: