Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bare Escentuals “Preview Night”

September 15th was the Cherry Creek Mall Bare Escentuals “Preview Night” for the new holiday collection. They invited their VIP clients to come in and purchase the holiday collection for one night only, until its official release on October 2nd. I was happy to help them out for this great event.

In front of me is the beautiful holiday collection. They have a lot of great kits to offer, with some very festive colors.

Jeffery used all the colors from “The Surprise Collection” on me.

These two were on a scavenger hunt for the company they work for. I was glad I could be of assistance by letting them cross “borrowed jewelry” off of their list. They pretended to borrow my crown and one of my earrings.

This is one of the friendliest and most helpful make up crews around!

No comments: