Thursday, November 05, 2009

I spent Halloween weekend in Greeley, Colorado at the 2010 Miss Colorado USA and 2010 Miss Teen Colorado USA Pageant. I had the opportunity to greet the guests as they came in to watch the show.

Congratulations to Miss Colorado USA 2010, Jessica Hartman.

With Rick Cruz, the proud father of Colorado's own Miss Teen USA 2008, Hilary Cruz. I met Rick last year at the Miss Wyoming USA/Miss Teen Wyoming USA Pageant where we were both judges.

Me and Christina Sacha of Creating the Perfect You. Christina coached the newly crowned Miss Colorado USA, Jessica Hartman.

With my Mrs. America physical trainer, Kent Paul of K-Paul Fit. He put me on a great weight and nutrition program that put me in the best shape of my life! Visit his website at www.kpaulfit.com.

Congratulations to Courtney Carter, Miss Teen Colorado USA 2010.

No comments: