Wednesday, November 11, 2009

YouthBiz Fundraiser: Bash at the Biz

YouthBiz is an organization committed to encouraging at-risk youth in the community of Denver to become active in their learning and success. I was honored to be a model during their “Bash at the Biz” fundraiser event on November 5th. This organization is one that I can closely relate to, as I mentor teenagers in my community of Canon City as well. Anytime people share their time to help better our youth, I commend them.

With Cate Anderson, the coordinator of the fashion show.



With Baily Rose, the designer whose great clothing I modeled on the runway.


During the fashion show


All the models had their hair and make-up done by Rebelle Salon….I just loved how mine turned out!


Mrs. Colorado Pageant Director, Emily Stark, was one of my guests for the evening.

No comments: