Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Touch of Love Florist Open House

The annual Touch of Love Christmas Open House Party was held on November 6th. Touch of Love is a fabulous florist in my hometown of Canon City, who has been very supportive of me during my years of being involved with the Mrs. Colorado Pageant, so I was honored to act as a “guest of honor” at their event. During their open house they showcase their new holiday merchandise, as well as offer a multitude of yummy food, and the best egg nog in the world!

Me with the Touch of Love crew

All the employees of Touch of Love and helpers of the event get beautiful fresh flower corsages to wear for the evening, and they were kind enough to make me one too. This picture doesn’t come close to showing how awesome this corsage was!

With my mom and dad. My dad’s birthday was the same day as this event, so I was very happy to have him there.

My supportive Mr. Colorado

My best friend Mandi and I have been BFF’s since high school. She is the true definition of an amazing best friend!

In 2007, Staci was the 1st Runner Up in the pageant that I direct (the Canon City Music and Blossom Festival Pageant)

Taylor is the current 1st Runner Up in the Blossom Pageant, and is also one of the cheerleaders that I coach at Canon City High School.

No comments: