Sunday, February 28, 2010

Family Homestead's "For the Love of Family" Gala

My husband and I attended the Family Homestead’s “For the Love of Family" Gala on February 6th. Family Homestead is an incredible organization that provides housing to homeless families in the Denver Metro area, with a mission to help end homelessness. In addition to offering housing to the homeless, Family Homestead provides ongoing education to aid families in acquiring their own permanent housing.

Here I am pictured with the director and one of the founding members of the Family Homestead.

With the emcee of the evening, Tracy Taylor (pictured on the left) and a guest at the event, Kathy Borlo (on the right)

With my handsome hubby, Scott!

I modeled the diamond necklace that was auctioned off that evening, and here I am wearing it. Many great items were available in the silent and live auctions, which raised a lot of money to help aid the homeless.

On stage with the auctioneer, encouraging people to bid on the diamond necklace.

No comments: