Sunday, February 28, 2010

Veterans Hospital

The Mrs. Colorado Organization has had a long standing relationship with the Veterans Hospital, and now I understand why. I made my first visit to the hospital on February 16th, and was humbled by what a remarkable experience it was. Every person that I met and spoke with was so appreciative and touched that I was there visiting, but it was me who truly inspired by them. These brave men and women have fought for our country and our freedom in many wars and trying times in our nation’s history. It was an honor to be in their presence.



Emily Stark, Director of the Mrs. Colorado Organziation, went with me during my visit to the Vetarans Hospital. Here we are pictured with our volunteer guide, Nate. He was great, and has such a big heart for these vets!

No comments: