Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mrs. Colorado "Shopping Days"

February 26 and 27 were the annual Mrs. Colorado "Shopping Days". During "Shopping Day", the candidates for the upcoming Mrs. Colorado Pageant go to the Royal Image Boutique and pick up their opening production number dresses, competition swimsuits/sarongs, and have the opportunity to SHOP for great items at the boutique! Even though I didn't need an opening production number dress or swimsuit, I still had fun shopping for many of the items that I will wear during pageant week and for the production. Raeanne of the Royal Image provides the majority of my amazing outfits/gowns.
I had the opportunity to meet and greet many of the 2010 contestants, and was impressed and amazed by them! They are such a lovely group of women, and I'm so happy that I don't have to be in the judges' shoes this year! It was so fun to see their excitement as they spoke of their preparations for the pageant. The pageant will be here before we know it....mark your calendars for May 13 (Preliminaries) and May 15 (Finals).

No comments: