Monday, May 10, 2010

Canon City Music & Blossom Festival

Being a Canon City native, I was so excited to participate in the 72nd Annual Music and Blossom Festival. The Blossom Festival is Fremont County’s celebration of spring, and great music. The pageant that I direct, the Blossom Pageant, is in existence solely to produce a Queen and Court to reign over the Blossom Weekend festivities. It was an honor to ride in the parade alongside my 2010 Blossom Pageant Royalty. The weather is often hit or miss during the festival weekend, and while it wasn’t exactly warm out, thank goodness it didn’t rain or snow. With the way spring in Colorado has been this year, we were VERY fortunate for that!

Riding down the parade route….my husband was very excited about driving this car!

With my 2010 Blossom Queen and Court, on their float.

With my Blossom Pageant Assistant Director and newly crowned Miss Colorado Galaxy, Amanda Romano

Waiting for the parade to begin

No comments: