Monday, May 10, 2010

Fur-r-r Ball

Being that I wanted to devote as much of my reign as possible to being an advocate for animals, it was only fitting that I attend the “Fur-r-r Ball”. This event was held in Colorado Springs, raising money for the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region. This was the 13th Annual Fur-r-r Ball, and was hugely successful, raising over $120,000 for animals in need.

Even this little dog was dressed black tie for the event!

Here I am with the key note speaker of the event, Victoria Stilwell. Victoria is a world renowned dog trainer, and host of Animal Planet’s “It’s Me or the Dog.”

Me and the new CEO of the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region, Jan McHugh-Smith

With El Paso County Commissioner, Sallie Clark

I think that this picture was snapped while this dog’s head was in mid-shake.

No comments: