Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fancy Nancy at Dillards!


Kid's Day at Dillards - Flatiron Crossing

Saturday morning - August 7th, Chalcey and I were quite at home at Dillards - Flatiron Crossing. It was Kid's Day at Dillards and I got to read a Fancy Nancy book to the kids. Fancy Nancy loves to dress up and loves the color fuschia...I love that color too! The children decorated cookies, got their face painted, competed in a coloring contest and signed up for lots of free merchandise. Chuck was particularly excited about this appearance. When I got home he wanted to know if the kid's thought I was fancy enough for Fancy Nancy...I think he just likes saying "Fancy Nancy!!"


Fancy Nancy Fans


Friends from our hometown - Thornton, love the face the oldest is making. :-)


With family friend Linda and my Mother-in Love Christa.

No comments: