Monday, August 23, 2010

Momprenuer

Let's talk! One of my favorite things to do, especially when it's about being a Mom. This past Saturday, August 21st, I was asked to join the Mom Advocate, Ann Marie Foonberg - Creator and President and her assistant Allison Foster on their Saturday radio broadcast 760 KOA. I was the featured Momprenuer of the week but was given the freedom to jump in on the conversation throughout the hour long broadcast. Being "Mom" to Chalcey, Chaz, and Payton is one of the most beloved titles I'll ever hold. Whenever I have the chance to be an encourager to other moms in the community, I'm on board. The Mom Advocate is all about being a positive voice and resource for Moms. Go to www.therealmomtv.com to learn more about Mom Advocate Radio Show and The Real Mom TV. I had so much fun on the show and I can't wait to go back to share about my Mrs. America experience.

No comments: