Monday, February 25, 2013

Motivational Blogs and Soul Sisters


Mrs. Colorado's 90 Day Challenge- Day 13
Topic: Motivational Blogs and Soul Sisters
 
I am so lucky to have amazing friends in my life and today I received an email from one of my best girlfriends and it made my day. We have been friends since the third grade and she is my soul sister!  I love her emails because she is always exploring new things and sharing them with me. Here is an excerpt from her most recent email.

 This blog is so inspiring http://www.thesimplyluxuriouslife.com/

I've wanted something...a life make over sounds too drastic...but something tweaked to make things beautiful, super fun and just really enjoy life as much as possible. So this weekend I cleaned out my closet to start a time capsule wardrobe and made a list of items I really want to complete the look I love. The whole approach is less stuff and only getting the best you can afford. So you feel surrounded in beautiful, quality things.

 I checked out The Simple Luxurious Life website/blog and it is so fun and motivational, I just had to share it with you all.   She also surprised me with a birthday gift card to Lulu Lemon, one of my favorite stores.  My resourceful sister also included the below link to a pair of pants from Lulu Lemon that are supposed to be outstanding!  I will be purchasing them with her gift card and will plan to write a review so stay tuned….


 My Lululemon Wunder Under Crop pants

 

Who ever knew blogs could be so entertaining and resourceful at the same time?

No comments: