Friday, February 22, 2013


Mrs. Colorado's Challenge- Day 11
Topic: Willpower
Today was a challenging day for me food wise.  Sometimes it’s hard for me not to give into the urge of taking a big hunk of cheese out and whacking a big piece off.  Yum!!  Cheese is my weakness along with wine.  (smile) Today was a hard day for me when it comes to willpower but then I remembered all of you out there working hard to earn the crown of Mrs. Colorado. I was reminded of this when I came across this photograph that I keep on my desk. I am so proud of each and every one of you for sticking to your goal and working hard to achieve it.   You are amazing.  You might smile to know that instead of getting out the cheese, I sliced up an apple.  I hope to see you all tomorrow at Shopping Day!!!

Royal Image Boutique

9- 5pm

See you soon!!!!
xoxox

No comments: