Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween at Hope!

with the Teen Moms of Hope House

Halloween traditionally isn't a holiday I celebrate too seriously. This year, however, I got to attend the tail-end of the Hope House of Colorado's Halloween party. Hope House was started by two teen moms, who like me have a heart for the teen parents of Colorado. Hope House of Colorado runs a residential program and Community program for teen moms. Hope House desires to expand their vision nationally, so young moms in all sates can become self-sufficient through completion of their programs. I understand, firsthand, the need for organizations like Hope House. Being a teen mom myself, the first years of learning to become a mom while working towards my life goals made life challenging. Having a group of people who believe in you and your abilities, who provide resources to help you be successful makes all the difference in the lives of these young families. I look forward to the future partnership with this organization. There are many ways you can help serve go to www.hopehouseofcolorado.org.

No comments: