Friday, March 08, 2013

Beautiful Skin


Beautiful Skin

One of the many fortunate gifts that come along with being Mrs. Colorado is the amazing sponsorships.  Since I was crowned in February of 2012, I have been making monthly trips to visit Dr. TerKonda’s office.  Traveling for over an hour each way is well worth it as my skin has never looked this good.  Growing up, I was the kid who constantly battled acne and as an adult never really had great skin.  At the age of 36, I can honestly say, my skin has never looked this good.

My latest discovery is Clear and Brilliant.  Clear and Brilliant is a gentle laser that refreshes your skin from the inside out.  The laser energy creates millions of microscopic treatment zones in your skin, replacing damaged skin with healthy, younger looking tissue.  I have had three treatments so far (I’ll need a total of 4 to 6) and the improvement is subtle, natural and overall impressive.
Dr. TerKonda performs many of the services himself and has an assistant Heather who is fabulous.  Heather and has been performing the Clear and Brilliant treatments on my face for a few months now and the experience has been fabulous.   Heather is the kind of person who is your instant friend.  She makes me feel so comfortable talking about my areas of concern and is so educated on all the products and services that they provide.  I am always excited to see the team that works with Dr. TerKonda because they really treat you like family.

As you prepare for Mrs. Colorado, I encourage you to visit Dr. TerKonda and team because they are amazing.  They will work with your budget and help you create a plan to enhance your beautiful skin.

To learn more about Dr. TerKonda and his team, visit the link below.
http://www.cosmeticsurgery.com/find/cosmetic-surgeons/Colorado/r~135/dr~mission

At the Morning Show with Dr. TerKonda and Team

No comments: