Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Making Time for Relaxation


Making Time for Relaxation

This week my family and I vacationed at the beautiful Pagosa Springs Resort and Spa and it was amazing!!! After a year of appearances, volunteer work, and a new full time job this R&R was well needed.  In fact, my husband jokingly stated that this was a prize for him and the boys, a reward for putting up with me these past four years when I was competing! (Smile) He was very happy to have his wife’s undivided attention for an extended amount of time and I have to say, it was fun giving it.

My family and I were greeted upon check-in with our photo framed in the lobby saying “Welcome Mrs. Colorado to the Pagosa Springs Resort and Spa.”  I was so overwhelmed with gratitude. That welcome frame was just a taste of the hospitality that we received throughout our stay.  The grounds were beautiful, the 23 mineral pools were amazing, and the service was phenomenal. 

We were lucky enough to have stayed in the “O Suite” named after Oprah Winfrey when she visited the resort and claimed it as one of her favorite places to stay in Colorado. My kids squealed with delight as we entered the 600 square foot room that contained a master bedroom, fireplace, living room, kitchen, and sauna.  My oldest son said, “Mom, I bet we are never going to stay in a place this nice ever again!” 

Thank you Pagosa Springs for a fabulous time.  Your sponsorship is something that I will remember and cherish for a life time!!! 

To learn more about the Pagosa Springs Resort and Spa, please visit:


Note:  As soon as I download the photos from our vacation, I will be sure to update this post!  

No comments: